LITHoil is a Colombian Limited Society, with 15 years of presence in National and Latin America Markets, in the Oil & Gas Reservoir Characterization and Exploration Areas Evaluation.
Among others, the outstanding participation of LITHoil´s Consultants in some studies allowed:
• Provide effective technical support and knowledge about the geological characteristics of the Colombian Basins to foreign investors through participation as co-authors in the Books Petroleum Geology of Colombia and Geology and hydrocarbon potential, Atrato and San Juan basins, Chocó (Panamá) Arc, Colombia, edited by Universidad Eafit for National Agency of Hydrocarbons, ANH.
• Support to National Agency of Hydrocarbons, the Colombian Open Round 2010 in several national and international events.
• Support successful exploration campaigns in Colombia to Hocol Colombia (2009 – 2010) and SK Energy (2011).
• Support the development plan of Ortega and Pacande Fields, through advanced petrophysical modeling, which increased the production from 128 BOPD to 400 BOPD (2008 – 2009) opened fractured limestones intervals.
• Increase the production from 98 BOPD to 416 BOPD (2009 – 2010) in Platanillo Field, Putumayo Basin, Colombia to Amerisur Resources and to define the 2012 drilling planning to reach 5000 BOPD.
LITHoil is a company that offers to the clients, high technical quality, as well as responsibility, initiative, commitment, value added and certainty in all aspects including the development of their studies.
LITHoil Ltda has implemented procedures in their work flows, based on industry standards, including our methodology for integrating multiple perspectives which allow us to adjust to the conditions of information and data of each individual client. In general terms we are able to integrate products from areas as described below.